Sunday 6 November 2016

Getting close to the end!

Week 101
31st October 2016


This week was an ordinary week. Work, work, and work. On Tuesday, we had exchanges with the Calamba 2nd Ward Elders. I was with Elder Abad in their area, so that was a fun day.

Wednesday was my 2nd last District meeting ever! That was weird to think that. Even worse is this week is my last one, as in my last Wednesday will be at a Zone Training Meeting. This week at district meeting, I'm going to give my last workshop ever, so that I can try & keep myself busy. Hopefully it all comes off well.

I've been doing my best in my District to get my District working hard to do our part, and so far, so good! A lot of scheduled baptisms, so all is hoping that the investigators go through with it.

We had a district p-day earlier this morning, and we were supposed to go bowling but the bowling alley was closed! So we walked around some university ground and took photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment