Monday 8 December 2014

The First Week...


The First Week at MTC
28th November 2014


The first week at the mtc was great! Being fed 3 times a day and having two plates every meal..!

I was called as the District Leader for the Nephi District last week, and will be the District Leader for the whole time at the MTC. In my district we have 8 elders and 2 sisters...... we have elders from Arizona, New Zealand, three from Australia, Fiji, Vanuatu and Pohnpei (near Guam, look it up).  The two sisters are from California and Australia. I found out I was the youngest missionary in the whole MTC.  There are also 30 language training missionaries who came into the MTC with me, and about 70-80 Filipino missionaries who spend only two weeks here. Intakes come in every two weeks, and my intake leaves for the field on December 30.


We started teaching an "investigator" last saturday and just finished teaching him yesterday! Turns out he is our next teacher lol.

Over here we've been inside pretty much the whole day except for gym time every day which is in the afternoon in the activities center.... forever only playing basketball and volleyball. Its good to get up and down for some exercise. My companion and I wake up at 5am each morning for extra exercise too.... I think the latest I have woken up since being at the MTC was like 5.45am.


I know I'm having the time of my life in the MTC. Learning the langauge, having a district room that no one else goes into but the 10 of us, eating with all the elders and sisters, playing volleyball and basketball, relaxing and laughing.... everything is great here!

Nephi District at MTC


No comments:

Post a Comment