Wednesday 13 January 2016

Zone P-Day Fun

Week 59
11 January 2016


I guess this week was exactly what I needed. I was able to relax at the meeting with Elder Nikau and Elder Herrin, and learn more things to help me train my companion. Ate tonnes too. We ate Pizza Hut with Elder Santos and Elder Francisco, and it was Elder Francisco's first time in his life ever eating there, so of course I couldn't let them pay... kaya, I'm pretty low on money at the moment haha. Got enough to last this whole week at least.

We just out here in Lopez at the moment, as we had our Zone P-day. It was pretty cool. Each companionship had to pick a game for us to play, and there was some crazy games! Our companionship taught the game "Bull rush" to the zone, and because we're all Elders, we played full contact haha, with certain restrictions of course. 

We also played a game where we had to stand on chairs and get from one side of the room to the other, and we had Elder Tupua on our team, who is huge haha. We were so close to the end too, and he slips a little bit, and the chair breaks under his weight. I heard the crack from behind me, and fell off my chair laughing, because I was waiting for it to happen.

How about that? Changed date again, after having a little sook on Monday, I accepted it, and was ready to go the whole way, and serve until December 21. Oh well, I'm happy it's back to November. I'll be able to make Jade's graduation.

We've had 3 weeks in a row at church of 50+ people at sacrament. It's been great! I love seeing a bit fuller chapel every Sunday, and it bring peace and happiness to my soul. 

Just yesterday was our Ward Conference, and we saw the old Bishop released, and a new Bishop called. We will be talking to Bishop about meetings and stuff, to more help the ward progress, because it's starting to get off well. 

We also had 3 of our most progressing investigators at church, and they are still all on track to be baptized! I'm really excited about them, and I'm glad I get to stay for another transfer and be here for the baptisms.

Hope they all have fun at FSY... whens the next one? Haha...I might be married by then ae.

Elder Faka'i cut my hair on Saturday it was getting really long.

Took photos but this computer card reader isn't working so I will send some next week.  This photo is one someone else sent me.









No comments:

Post a Comment