Wednesday 13 April 2016

General Conference Week

Week 72
11 April 2016


The week was a good one, but what week isn't good here in the field. It was definitely good to be topped off with General Conference, listening to the Prophet, Apostles, and other General Authorities give some good talks about things we can all improve on. 

There was so many talks that I liked, and I really enjoyed every session. I took tonnes of notes of things that came into my head as I was listening to the speakers.

Other stuff that happened this week, we had our monthly Zone Training Meeting. It was good to get together with the whole zone, especially because I'm new and still trying to get to know the whole zone properly. Lots was learned, and the time spent with the zone was a good one.

This week we will be working hard again, sharing our message with the people of the Philippines.







No comments:

Post a Comment