Thursday 21 April 2016

HAPPY!

Week 73
18 April 2016



This week was really enjoyable. Despite all the trials, disappointment, and rejection we got this week, I couldn't have been happier. It was weird, I was smiling at people who rejected and just generally enjoying myself. I don't know what it was, but I loved it. I felt like I was on top of the world, and nothing could bring me down. No matter how much I got rejected, I felt happy knowing I was assisting God in His work, and sharing His message.

Like I said, we got tonnes of disappointment and a lot of appointments fell through. The amount of fallen through appointments was insane! I think we had 4 or 5 appointments fall through every day, it was crazy. We weren't able to teach a lot of our investigators because they weren't home, or they were too busy, but whatever, we just decided to go tracting. 

Little success in the tracting, but that's mission life, and I really enjoyed being out there in the 39-40 degree sun, having my skin cooked alive while out there, and sweating up a swimming pool. I have to wash at least 3 times a day now because it's just way too hot!

The highlights of my week was definitely getting fed by members every single night except Wednesday night. Even though the food was simple, the members willingness to feed us is crazy. They know they'll be blessed for feeding us, so I guess I can't deny them the blessings, so I eat, and get blessed with a free feed. Works well for both sides I guess!

This week is transfer week, and neither of us are transferred, which is good because I don't like transfer day distractions. Takes too much effort and takes a lot of time out of work because of how long some missionaries travel. 

Hoping to get some work done, and find more people to teach. Some investigators just aren't progressing, and I need to find people who are willing to take a leap of faith in the message of the Restoration, and ask God if it's true - HE DON'T LIE.

Anyway, other than that, all is going well, and couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment