Sunday 29 May 2016

Another Good Week!

Week 78
23rd May 2016


Well this week was great with our work. Once again we had a lot of help from the members working with us. Things are moving along fairly nicely here in Nasugbu, and I hope I can stay a little bit longer here.

Thursday was my highlight day, with the office elders and the Batangas 1st Ward elders coming out to visit. We had some supplies, and I finally got a decent haircut (I had Elder Hapi cut my hair). It was good to catch up, and hopefully it will be better next time they come around.

Our week overall was a really good week. We were able to teach a lot of investigator lessons, and to help people progress. We have a few potential baptisms coming up hopefully in June, at least 3, and hopefully many more in July. The work is really good here, and we have a lot of support from the branch, especially the Branch Council, so things run a lot easier when everyone is on board.

Sunday was another good attendance, with a few families who have been less-active for a bit coming back to church, and another 6 investigators at church too, so it really was a good week for us. Our Elders Quorum was pretty full too, with 25 Elders Quorum in attendance in class. Things are going good, and hopefully we can continue to work re-activation and conversion all together, and push for a good attendance. My goal is to fill up the chapel so much, that they have to open up to the back.

Just finished playing basketball earlier this morning. Good to get a sweat on again, and enjoy myself playing basketball. Me and my companion are going to play early in the morning again next week, and I will continue it on every week until I leave. We play at around 5 in the morning, haha.

This week we have a baptism, and everyone is excited. We also have a lot of work to do, so we will be full on with everything. Transfer calls will be later this week, either Sunday or Saturday, so we're pretty nervous about who will be transferred.


No comments:

Post a Comment