Sunday 26 June 2016

Love it here!




 Week 82
20th June 2016

This week was another good week for referrals. Me and my companion were both not feeling too well these last few days so we'd go out a little later than we should, but we still got to visit our investigators.

Our baptism was great too, and the branch is kinda still in shock because we've had 4 baptisms in the last 4 weeks, so things are going really well in that department. The even better part is that even though we have had 3 baptisms in the last 2 weeks, we have more scheduled to be baptized by the end of July. We currently have 5 scheduled for July. We're hoping for a couple more -  It's not impossible, because yesterday at church the ward went crazy, and I mean insane with referrals. We have a lot going on, and I'm not sure we'll be able to get everywhere we want to this week, especially with our mission tour in Lipa City on Wednesday.

More contacting referrals, teaching progressing investigators, and committing people to be baptized is basically all that we'll be doing. Time is flying, and I can't do anything but keep up! Our Branch Missionaries, the Branch Council, and everyone else in the branch is the driving force, and they are so excited for the work. The baptisms I think really help, because the members actually see success from missionary work, and they want to keep it going.

I love this branch so much, but to be honest, I think they love me more. When we aren't working, we eating at a members house at night. Every day from Thursday to Sunday this week is full of dinner appointments. I mean who can resist my smile and smooth talking? HAHA, I'm just joking, but I'm loved here, and nearly the whole Branch Council is talking of requesting to keep me here until I go home!



 Baptism of Arvie & Kate.

The family support.
Zone Lunch at McDonalds!


Christine's baptism, her brother baptized her.

Waiting for dinner at a members.

Waiting for the van to take off.

My mission niece, nephew & son!

Companion time.

Whole zone.

On a bridge about to jump off...






No comments:

Post a Comment