Sunday 31 July 2016

House bound this week.

Week 87
25 July 2016


I'm fine now, just got an annoying as cough hanging around. X-ray showed no signs of bronchitis or pneumonia, so I'm good. I'm popping vitamins like they're lollies, so I'll be out for sure this week. The whole week we didn't work at all!

I conducted my first district meeting this week. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, but I've got some challenges  - not an easy job, but I'll see what I can do. It was a terrible week for our district actually, with me & another elder getting sick, which took us both out for the week.

We had another baptism, and this was a great baptism. Our now recent converts were referred to us by the District High Councilmen who oversees missionary work. Since he was called there he's been on every single member in the district to pick up their game, and start giving referrals. This member walks his talk too, and the referral he gave us was a golden one. We baptized a father & son, and the member was the one to baptize them both. Members & missionaries is a really good combination. Blessings on blessings.

This week I need to go out and work. I'm sick of the apartment, it makes me trunky. Last week was terrible, ALL WEEK in the apartment. So for this week I'm going to try and make up for last week, as well as get in this week's work. We have a couple more baptisms coming up, so they will be our focus, while also getting out and finding some new investigators to share the gospel with.




  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment